Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Around the World

I've spent Easter in many different countries throughout my life.  I've spent Easter in Slovakia, Hungary, Canada, United States and in France.  Each country celebrates it a little bit differently and in some cases there are many differences!

My favorite aspect of Easter is how they celebrate Easter Monday in Slovakia.  Boys chase girls around and when they catch them, they throw water on them.  In return the girls give the boys a piece of chocolate.  I remember the year I spent Easter in Slovakia. I woke up to a pitcher of water being poured on top of me on Easter Monday.  Fun times!

I created a book about Easter the World and you can learn more about Easter in Slovakia and in other countries as well. Click on the picture below to be taken to the product page.

Also, feel free to visit my TPT and Teachers Notebook Stores,

Happy Easter,

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover