Monday, April 2, 2012

The Easter Bunny and Santa Claus


One of my students shared a cute story with me today, which prompted me to ask a silly question.  The student’s response to me was ADORABLE. Here’s what happened.

A student, (let’s call her Sarah) told me today, “You know how people at the mall dress up as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?  One time I was sitting on the Easter Bunny’s lap and I was crying because I was so scared…”

This prompted me to say in a very shocked tone, “What a minute.  Are you saying that Santa and the Easter Bunny aren’t real?!?”

“No,” Sarah replied in a reassuring voice, “They’re REAL, it’s just that people dress up like them at the mall.  Don’t worry, they’re real.”

It was the cutest thing ever!

The Resourceful Teacher Blog
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover