Monday, April 9, 2012

StumbleUpon

I wonder if anyone else has stumbled upon StumbleUpon? I supposed it is like Pinterest, except we are looking at the actual website rather than a picture from it. It does look like a promising way to get the word out on GTC and our personal blogs.

I signed up yesterday, added their badge to my blog and have already found heaps of fantastic resources like this one: Fun Family Crafts.

The only thing I found a bit odd about is that on their "Interest" tool, they don't have anything like Kindergarten, Preschool, Teaching, Elementary Education, etc. so I have had to categorize my interests under "Kids" or "For Kids".

Any thoughts on this? Is anyone using this site and do you find it worthwhile? I would love to hear your comments.

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to check that out this evening! Another "Pinterest" type site that I've heard of is www.thefancy.com. Another place to store your faves. No "Education" category yet, though - so it's more of a personal favorites type of site.

    Thanks!

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover