Saturday, April 7, 2012

What Time Zone Are You In?

Who’s writing this blog? Lots of people – each from a different place and with a different story.

Who’s reading this blog? Lots of people from all around the world.

So, each week, there will be a Getting to Know You question posted so that we can all come together as a Global Community and get to know each other better.

Do you have a question about us you would like answered? Feel free to email you question to us at heidiraki @ gmail . com.

gtc3

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I'm in Central European Time Zone. We started DST a couple of weeks ago. We start 2 weeks after USA. I love DST by the way. And I love being so far North. Our days are soooo long right now. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Central European Time Zone too. And we are also on DST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on GMT - Greenwich Mean Time. We do not do DST in Morocco until the end of April - and then we'll switch back in July, just in time for Ramadan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, which is 5 hours behind GMT. We have been on Daylight Savings Time since March and will be until November. I seem to remember our DST being extended by a few weeks a couple of years ago. I do like having daylight later in the day!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in the Mountain Time Zone in the Western U.S. We started DST a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're in CEST here in the Netherlands.
    The Day Light Savings Time change over was a bit confusing for a few weeks because my friends, family and contacts in the U.S. switched over before us. But we're all caught up now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover