Friday, May 11, 2012

Using Playing Card Mats in Math

I simply love technology for it’s ability to allow me to collaborate with other teachers.  Not only do I get to write to you on Global Teacher Connect and Raki’s Rad Resources, but I got to collaborate with Adrianne Meldrum of Free E-Book of Playing Card Mats for your Math CentersKids Cog Works and The Tutor House to create an E-Book full of around playing card mats.  Together, we made this E-Book which contains 22 different mats, on the primary and intermediate levels which can be printed to add some fun to your math centers.  Our mats cover many topics, including:  comparing number, creating numbers, addition, subtraction, multiplication, fractions, and pre-algebra.  Then, my sons and I put together a small tutorial video, bringing you briefly into our ‘salon’ here in Morocco, so that we could show for you how to you can use these mats in your classroom.

 

 

Grab your FREE copy of this E-Book from Raki’s Shop

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources    Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover