Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Peek At My Calendar Math

One of the best things I’ve done this year is to add Calendar Books to my Calendar Math program.  I love using calendar math to get my students looking more at numbers in a more in depth way.  My calendar books have made my students more engaged during calendar time.  In order for you to see how the calendar books work, I’ve made a little video for you of how I use these calendar books.  This video was filmed in my classroom, right here in Casablanca, Morocco.

 

You can grab two sample books for FREE – one for June and one for September - or download all of the leveled pages and covers at Raki’s Shop for $7.00. 

How do you use Calendar Math in your classroom?

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources  Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover