Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Reading List


I've seen a few posts going around about what teachers will be reading over the summer.  I thought I'd join in the mix and offer up a few good book reads.  I'd also like to hear from others about what they're reading over summer so please reply to this post!

Here's what I will be reading


Jesus Calling

This book is a daily devotional that I read every morning



Bossy Pants 

This one is just a fun, silly read



The Time Traveler’s Wife

And this one looks like a good love story.

The Resourceful Teacher Blog
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I read the Time Traveler's Wife a few years ago, it is an amazing read which will get your brain thinking and suck you in!

    Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover