Monday, June 4, 2012

What are Your Seasons Like?

One of my science topics this year is weather and seasons.  It is quiteseasons poetry journal free funny that my first graders tell me that winter means snow, even though in Casablanca, there is no snow in the winter.  We collected data to prove to them there was no snow here, but they’ve read enough books and seen enough movies that tell them that winter means snow that they still tell me that winter means sledding and snowmen.  Ah well!  We have still had fun learning about weather and seasons.  As we conclude our study, we are writing poems about the seasons in this little Seasons Poetry Book.  Grab a copy for free at Raki’s Rad Resources, and please leave me a comment about what the seasons look like where you are located.

 

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources     Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Although I live in the temperate zone, which means I should experience all 4 seasons, it usually seems more like 2. Hot and cold. LOL Technically, we do have all 4, but the temperature differences between them are not always very noticeable.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover